Because of the shortage of energy during the detox diet, it is likely to suffer from anxiety, malaise and mood changes.
Pineapple is one of the best fruits for the organism, known for its diuretic and cleansing that promote weight loss.
Relevant in its composition are water and antioxidants, which is why it is not strange that it can become an excellent resource to combat water retention, eliminate toxins and, most importantly, get rid of a few pounds more.
For this reason, in recent times they have been designed diets based on this fruit, which aim to help those who feel that your body is intoxicated or overweight.
Pineapple to detoxify your body
Due to the bad habit of the modern lifestyle, the body is overloaded with tasks and often struggles to eliminate toxins that are present in the bloodstream, can affect different organs and body systems.
Thanks to its high content of vitamins, minerals and water, the pineapple has the ability to facilitate the functioning of the organs purifiers to optimize operation and to ensure that diagnostician harmful waste.
The pineapple has a digestive enzyme known as bromelain; this allows a proper digestion of food, so as to obtain a proper absorption of nutrients and by improving bowel movements.
Before following the diet of pineapple
The diet of pineapple is an interesting alternative to eliminate liquids retained in the body and especially to reduce the swelling of the abdomen.
It is a food program designed to detoxify the body after committing an excess food because, thanks to its properties, the pineapple is great for cleansing the liver, kidneys and pancreas.
Nevertheless, one should not consume it as one meal, because, being so low in calories, does not meet the nutritional requirements necessary for good health.
In this case, you have to eat for four days, a period of time sufficient to lose a few pounds and to cleanse the body.
What is the pineapple diet?
This four-day feeding program is to include this fruit in all meals of the day by integrating it with other foods low in calories that help to enhance the effects.
In general it comes to combining a maximum of 400 grams of lean animal protein with some vegetables and a high content of pineapple.
- Breakfast: started eating two slices of pineapple biological, not the canned or syrup. Integrated with a slice of toasted whole wheat bread with a layer of low-sugar jam.
- Lunch: eat two slices of pineapple with 200 grams of grilled tuna topped with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Dinner: eat two slices of pineapple with 200 grams of chicken breast plate and a salad made of lettuce topped with olive oil and vinegar.
We suggest you prepare an infusion with pineapple peels advanced to drink it at times of day when you feel anxious.
- Breakfast: two slices of pineapple with a piece of whole grain bread and low-fat cream cheese.
- Lunch: prepared a veal fillet grilled seasoned with salt, pepper and a tablespoon of olive oil. For dessert you eat two slices of pineapple.
- Dinner: Prepare a cream of vegetable light vegetable-based cleansing like celery, asparagus and artichokes. Finish with two slices of pineapple.
Day 3 and Day 4
- The 3 and 4 repeat the menus of 1 and 2.
By following this diet, without falling into any kind of temptation, you can lose between 2 and 4 pounds in the space of four days. However, before you repeat it, you have to wait at least two months.
Being so low in calories, during the days of the diet you could try a strong feeling of anxiety, hunger and malaise due to the shortage of energy.
People suffering from diabetes, high blood pressure or kidney problems should avoid following this diet.
Some components of this fruit can interfere with the chemical substances contained in drug side effects. In these cases it is best to consult a doctor before starting the diet.
Being rich in acid and of bromelain, pineapple can lead to small aphthae or ulcers on the tongue and oral cavity.