The Silicea is a salt Schüssler that, as we shall see, has some very interesting indications for skin, nails, hair, bones and tendons.
What is Silicea?
The Silicea is the biochemical cosmetic par excellence as it helps to give elasticity, firmness and resistance to skin, hair, connective tissue and toenails and hands.
Silicon involved in the production of collagen which is a protein necessary for the production and stabilization of cartilage, connective tissue, tendons and bones. This mineral was already mentioned in Egyptian scrolls and is one of the oldest remedies known to man.
Symptoms caused by their lack
Silica deficiency can cause premature aging and excessive wrinkling, excessive sweating (especially in the neck, neck, head and feet), flabby, thin, translucent skin; tendency to baldness, and hair and brittle nails.
Sometimes the absence or poor distribution of this Salt Silicea leads to poor posture or even a deviation of the spine (sclerosis) due to poor bone development. The bright and tight skin on the shins and light-sensitive eyes may also appear as symptoms of lack of Silicea.
Indications salt Silicea
- The Silicea is suitable for training and care of the skin, bones, ligaments, tendons, nails, blood vessels and eyes.
- It is ideal for treating purulent infections and burns.
- Defense stimulates the function of phagocytes in the immune system. Immune weakness with frequent flu-like conditions; reiterative otitis media, etc.
- It maintains the elasticity of blood vessels and prevents hardening of the arteries.
- Prevents irregular bone formation during growth.
- Chronic rheumatic joint diseases such as osteoarthritis and gout; periostitis, tenosynovitis, abnormal development and growth of the skeletal system and prevention of osteoporosis.
- Improves skin healing after illness and preventing chronic suppuration. Ideal in case of loss of connective tissue, food problems body after aggressive disease, etc.
- commonly used for purification of body
You may also like to read another article on Samathi4Life: 5 foods for a more beautiful and healthy skin
Uses of Silicea, externally, as an ointment
- Silicea ointment is suitable for aging skin, wrinkles, beans and corns, nail problems (breaks, spots or thick) and itchy skin.
- It serves as a complement to salt Silicea before suppuration of bones, poor skin healing, swollen pustules, yellow crusts oozing skin, inflammation and suppuration of the sebaceous glands, paronychia, boils, purulent inflammation of the nipples (visit the doctor), chronic gout symptoms or alopecia.
- Its use for degenerative diseases of joint cartilage, for example, hips (hip osteoarthritis) or knee (gonarthrosis) is recommended.
Dosage and method of use of Silicea
Schüssler Salts are compressed whose usage is orally.
Leaving the tablets dissolve slowly in the mouth we arrive faster mucous membranes.
Depending on each person must be confirmed pathology and dosing.
For more visit http://mydiscountmarket.com/.