Living life Bali Spirit becomes the best romantic sojo spa Barcelona. Romanticism is an art, an art that can be personified with a romantic spa Barcelona and it happens that we understand a lot of these issues, sometimes you just need to get lost in a ramshackle car and do thousands of kilometers, lie down on some tracks of Ski abandoned in the middle of summer to see the stars, lose yourself in the middle of the mountain to end up finding your wooden shelter. These plans are already appealing and become real dreams when they are made as a couple, this we say that the Barcelona sojo spa is another option that adds to the list, and we tell you the reasons.
THE MOMENT OF DISFURING IN A COUPLE HAS ARRIVED
Experiences together: creating experiences and living moments together is what makes couples fall more and more in love and can create a life together. How nice! What we offer you goes beyond borders is about exclusivity, therapies, moments, sensations a mutual pleasure that you deserve and we know it.
Massages for couples: a square sensation, enjoy a pleasant massage in a calm, relaxed atmosphere, which welcomes the evasion and next to the person you love most is something that costs a lot to explain in words, you have to live, we give you the opportunity to live this precious moment in our spa Barcelona.
Tasting menu: if it was not enough, we offer the opportunity to all our couples to enjoy a tasting menu of some of the most exquisite delicacies of the island of Bali, tradition, culture, relaxation and gastronomy come together for the first time in a spa Barcelona to make you vibrate, once you leave our spa it will cost you to get used to Barcelona again, you’ll want to go back inside.
To all of you happy couplets we tell you that we are the most romantic option in Barcelona so that you can build moments together, and if you relax a lot better, leave everything to us, you just have to worry about relaxing, Bali Spirit will do all the rest.
Tips for the first time in a spa
Normally we go to a spa to relax but the fact of going for the first time can be cause for stress. In this post we will share some tips to enjoy quietly your first time in a spa, as well as all that follow.
10 tips for the first time in a sojo spa
- Do not go to a sojo spa if you suffer from infectious skin diseases, cardiovascular diseases, recent acute myocardial infarction, severe hypertension or hypo tension, fever or malaise. In case of pregnancy, ask your gynecologist first.
- It is recommended not to start a treatment with a full stomach.
- Before going to the spa, choose the best treatment for you and book your session. Normally spa centers offer different types of treatments. Check what each one consists of before booking to make sure it is the one that best suits your wishes and needs.
- It is advisable to arrive 15 minutes before the sojo spa to be able to prepare and start at the time you had booked without losing time of your treatment.
- Once inside, forget the clock and the passage of time. The staff will be in charge of letting you know when the experience is nearing its end. Meanwhile, relax and enjoy.
- Let you be carried away by the experience and enjoy from the first moment. Spa centers tend to take care of the environment so that upon arrival you will feel a warm welcome that invites you to relax and disconnect from the problems that remain on the other side of the door.
- Do not forget to turn off your mobile phone and ignore its existence during your visit. You will avoid disturbing the rest of the clients and you will have easier to relax.
- To the same end, speak softly. The environment asks for it.
- Take off earrings, necklaces, bracelets … you can leave them at the ticket office or much better in the room or at home. In case you have long hair, pick it up.
- Take a quick shower before starting your treatment or entering the thermal circuit.
Clothing for spa
If you wonder how to go dressed, the standard answer would be comfortable clothes.
Depending on the type of treatment you have chosen, you will have to undress completely or not, although staying in your underwear, swimsuit or bikini will be more comfortable for you. If you use oils or other products that may damage your clothes, they may offer you disposable underwear or cover yours with a napkin. In any case, the therapist will cover you with a towel or blanket and only uncover the area that will be treated at each moment. Trust and enjoy.
If you go to the thermal circuit, wear a comfortable swimsuit during the visit. A bikini is usually more comfortable for women and a short one for men.
To move from one area to another of the facilities, it is advisable to use a bathrobe or towel to cover yourself, not feel cold or bother the rest of the customers.
The cap is essential in the thermal circuit for reasons of hygiene.
For feet, use flip flops or rubber sandals, which do not slip and can be used in the whose. It is important that they are not the same ones that you use to go to the beach, outdoor pools or similar because they accumulate a lot of dirt.
What to take to a spa
Next, and after the list of tips to enjoy the first time in a spa, we review what you need to take to a spa, if the center does not provide it.
- Swimming trunks or comfortable bikini
- Bathrobe or shower towel
- Indoor flip flops
- Swimming cap
- Toiletries: although in most spas we offer shower gel and shampoo, if you use a specific one or require any other type of product it is better to bring your own toiletry bag in the you can also include a comb or brush.
Spa circuit: what does it consist of?
Since there may be variations between thermal circuits and others, we will use ours as an example.
The thermal circuit consists of home shower shower, cold mist shower, sauna, steam bath and swimming pool with: waterfall, swan neck, vertical massage in 3 heights, bubble bed. For each treatment you choose you can enjoy a free hour of the thermal circuit.
As final tips, remind you that the spa is for relaxation. You should not swim or disturb the rest of the people. In common areas, such as the sauna, for example, before acting, ask the rest.