To achieve the desired effects, we must be consistent in the implementation of these exercises. As we’ve become practical, we can increase the number of series or repetitions to improve our results
The muscles are an important aesthetic factor for each person and many are those who hope to have them toned, well-sculpted and free the insupportable cellulite giving the skin look so ugly.
The bad news is that it is one of the body parts that tend to accumulate more fat and is very difficult to tone.
To show off her perfect legs and flabby, it is very important to adopt a good exercise routines localized allowing to strengthen the muscles, eliminate fat and acquire muscle mass.
Obviously the results may be late in coming and we will need a sustained effort to achieve effective results and show off your legs always desired.
As one of the most common excuses for not exercising is that they have no time or money to travel frequently to the gym, today share a number of exercises for the muscles, which can be made without leaving your home. Are you ready for this new challenge?
Squatting is a very effective exercise to work your legs and buttocks because, in addition to helping you burn fat localized, also helps to tone and reduce cellulite.
- Stay standing straight, with your feet apart at shoulder, torso upright and your arms forward or behind the neck.
- Bend your knees, and at the same time lower your buttocks as you can, keeping your torso upright.
- Now get up and lower yourself completing 3 sets of 20 repetitions each.
If you want to increase the intensity of this exercise, you can achieve this same movement claiming a couple of weights.
Another option is to perform the same exercise with the same downward movement, but, when you get up, include a jump. In this case you can achieve only 15 repetitions for each set.
With or without weights, this exercise is great for toning muscles and buttocks. It requires concentration and effort, but is worth a try.
- Remain standing with your back straight, shoulders properly aligned, and your chest out looking in front of you with your arms at your sides.
- Now you step forward with your right leg and bend your knees until your left leg does not touch the ground almost.
- Return to starting position and repeat the movement with the other leg, alternating up to complete 10 to 15 repetitions for each leg.
There are several ways to lift your legs to work this specific area of the body. In this case we share the side version that requires a bit ‘of extra effort and provides better results.
- Lie down on the right side of a pad or mat to do exercises, leaning with his elbow and supporting her head with her hand.
- Lift your leg as high as you can and try to keep it up for a few seconds before returning to the starting position.
- Made 10 reps, rest, and complete 3 sets for each leg.
To carry out this exercise, you have to stay focused in order to lift the ball and drop it during rehearsals.
You will feel a slight pressure on your legs while you work, and this will confirm that you are doing a great job.
- Lie belly up, on a mat or a mat, with her arms crossed and resting her head on her hands.
- Place a ball between your legs, roll it out as you can and try to lift them up. Be sure to use only the power of the pelvis and buttocks.
- Lower your legs being careful and try to create 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
The exercise of the scissors has several variations depending on the position of the body that is adopted and the movement is repeated.
Today we speak of the scissors on her back because it is shown to work and tone body parts like muscles and buttocks.
- Lie on your stomach with your arms stretched out on either side of the body, extend your legs and raise them between 10 and 15 centimeters from the ground.
- Contracting the abdominal muscles and putting pressure on internal, cross your legs imitating the movement of a scissors, trying to maintain the position for 8 seconds.
- Made between 6 and 8 repetitions.