It’s not a secret for anyone, including for you, that due to very different reasons, a different raid may appear on the teeth. Yellow, gray and even brown. Sometimes, our most ordinary toothpaste cannot cope with it and we are looking for a means that will help us whiten our teeth. Of course, you can buy toothpaste whitening, and brush your teeth, but you can use other means, so to speak, for faster cleaning of teeth.
When you need to whiten your teeth?
- If your teeth are sensitive, if your teeth are very sensitive, you should not use teeth whitening at home.
- If you have fillings on noticeable areas of the teeth, thereby bleaching your teeth, they will become very noticeable.
- With caries and other tooth damage.
- Do not bleach during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, and postpone this case for later.
- When allergic to soda, with allergies to peroxide and other means.
- With fine tooth enamel.
In these cases, of course it is better to consult a dentist, so as not to harm your teeth with home whitening. With home teeth whitening, you need to make sure that your tooth enamel is really hard, strong, and not thin. Also, the yellowness should be on the surface of the teeth.
Before, to carry out the procedure of teeth whitening at home, check the seals, it happens that there are gaps where the bleaching agent can get and the tooth will be destroyed.
Activated charcoal for teeth whitening
Brushing your teeth using activated charcoal dose can be done in different ways. Each recipe is simple and effective, so you can safely choose the one that will seem most convenient for you.
- Activated charcoal can be supplemented with a regular paste, but even in this case it cannot be used daily. Prepare a small jar with a tightly twisting lid, place 10 tablets of the activated charcoal in it and crushed in a very fine powder. If you leave large particles, they will scratch the enamel and injure the gums. In the received powder squeeze out a small tube of paste and mix well. This is the most sparing recipe, therefore it is possible to clean teeth with activated charcoal up to 2 times a week.
- You can simply crush activated charcoal into powder, dip a moistened brush into it and gently clean the surface of the teeth, avoiding contact with the gums if possible. After the procedure, rinse your mouth with plenty of warm water.
- If you do not have time to pound the pills, but you definitely want to use charcoal for your teeth, try the express recipe in action. Take two tablets and just slice them. The procedure should be continued for up to 5 minutes, after which it is necessary to thoroughly rinse the oral cavity so as not to shock the people around with a black smile.
After the procedure, teeth whitening is desirable, of course, to give up smoking, strong coffee, brush your teeth with a medium-hard brush and monitor the condition of your teeth.
You may also like http://www.keyportfamilydental.com/is-chewing-gum-good-or-bad-for-teeth/